Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lots of Developments

My doctor called me himself to tell me that I do NOT have diabetes. I am borderline, which is highly motivating, but I have not yet crossed the line. Amen and Allelujah!

We started membership class at our church and are looking forward to becoming a part of the family. Soon after that, I will be starting up a bible drill program which is very very exciting!! Hoping God will bless the program greatly.

Working on a Baby Brag Book for my sister, slowly but surely. I am also trying to decide between Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart. Have no idea which way I am leaning at this point. Like both of the companies and could see myself being a demonstrator for either one. Just got the Adobe Suite and cannot wait cannot wait cannot wait to dig in!!! (Thanks, JS!)

Had a dream in which I was going to be teaching a college class (which I did for a year at MSU) and the technology was so advanced and the students were so wired -- literally, that I could not connect with them and felt like an outsider. Very, very strange.

I am so worn out from the last week I have no wit to share. But, I have so much to look forward to and will continue to keep updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment